Here’s what our lovely clients said about us…
“A Moment of Clarity..
By Fiona Duncan, Director of RSVIP Ltd
Jolene Field has a passion for all things healthy and nutritional and as such decided to turn her passion into a business- the sign of all great entrepreneur’s…
April 2014 was a great month for me because this was the time that I met Jolene and she changed my life- yes no exaggeration, she CHANGED my life.
As a sufferer of IBS, anaemia and a low immune system, I have very much struggled over the years to find a diet that suits my restricted needs and very often have suffered the not so nice symptoms of chronic fatigue and bloatedness amongst other things, I sometimes found it difficult to get through a whole working day without needing to nap or take time out of work and GP’s didn’t know what to do with me- blood tests came back clear and I was at the end of my tether…
Then Jolene attended my event back in April 2014 and invited me to see her at her beautiful home in Colston Bassett for a consultation; Her speciality- The Blood Type Diet.
I was given a quick pin prick in my finger to determine my blood type, which as it happened I’m an O- and then the fun began! Jolene advised me on all of the foods to avoid that could be making me feel bloated and basically poorly, which for me included sweetcorn, wheat and dairy, which also are notorious in my blood type for weight gain. She then advised on the foods that are highly beneficial to my blood type, which include lots of greens, certain nuts and loads more.
Interestingly as a type O I should also be eating certain meats & fish, where as my partner who also visited Jolene and is a type A and ex butcher, was told that he would be better as a vegetarian, limiting his meat intake right back and wow has it been a revelation to see him eating my Quorn fillets and vegetables!
As a result of changing my diet according to my blood type, I started to notice a difference in myself in just one week and by the end of week two I was hooked! It wasn’t at all difficult to give up the things I once loved, liked Chedder cheese and white potatoes, knowing they were potentially doing me harm and as far as wheat and dairy are concerned, I never go near it now- soya milk and gluten free all the way! I of course do take vitamin supplements, which Jolene will advise of accordingly and I now have more energy, sleep better and feel all round healthier and happier.
Clarity also offers a fantastic juice cleanse service, whereby Jolene juices fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, bottles them up in her own branded ware and deliver straight to your home or workplace in the morning, so that you can start your three or five day detox as soon as your day begins. As a keen advocate of juicing I have to say this is a MUST for anyone as it cleanses the system from the inside out and makes you feel amazing, ridding your body of unwanted toxins so that you can effectively ‘start again’, not to mention you will naturally lose weight too (I lost three pounds in three days and over five days my partner lost almost ten pounds)! You have to love the ethos of Clarity’s juice cleanses- 100% raw, natural, beneficial! (See our juice cleanse diary below).
Recently I also attended- along with some friends, one of Jolene’s Gluten Free Bread Baking Courses, which was led by baking expert ‘Paul the Baker’ of Hambleton Bakery in Nottingham. We enjoyed a full day of baking several types of gluten free loaves, including linseed bread, sweet potato & linseed and sweet potato, seed and black pepper crackers, which again were tailored to our blood types. Paul was of course very knowledgeable and we were also treated to a healthy & colourful lunch courtesy of the perfect host. We got to take our bread goods home with us to enjoy with friends and family and had a wonderful day – I would highly recommend!
3 Day Clarity Juice Cleanse Detox Diary
- Excited to start the detox – an array of colourful juices fill my fridge!
- I enjoy my breakfast juice of green’s including Kale, spinach & mint.
- Lunchtime, a delicious fruity juice of pear, cherry & mint.
- Started well but by the afternoon started to get very hungry- need something to chew on!
- Tea time – third juice of greens again, though different ingredients for variety and then my last of the day for ‘supper’ containing carrot amongst other things…
- No headaches as expected though they are quite common on the first day as the toxins start to leave your body.
- Back to the beginning with my green breakfast but good news is I’m feeling less hungry- must be getting used to it!
- Lunchtime and its getting easier- daytime is certainly easier than the evening, as I am keeping busy at work, though I do snack on some walnuts and almond flakes just as something to chew on at my desk now and again. (This is ok to do if needed).
- Evening is where it gets difficult- watching the adverts on TV of junk food and well any kind of food- you suddenly realise how those marketing experts get you fat & unhealthy!
- The carrot juice is growing on me as originally wasn’t my favourite- tastes are changing.
- Don’t really feel much different in myself and don’t really feel I’ve lost any weight.
- The last day-come on you can do it!
- I’m feeling into it now but looking forward to eating again- thinking of all the things I’d like to cook when it’s finished!
- Love the taste of all the juices now and can envisage doing this regularly as part of my lifestyle/diet.
- Feel more energised, get up in the morning a lot easier and feel thoroughly cleansed inside- strange feeling and difficult to explain, but feel motivated to just eat healthily from now on-don’t want to ruin the hard work by putting badness into my body!
- Evening- Pretty hungry now and snack on raisins and nuts.
- The detox is over and I can get back to normal- I start with hot water & lemon first thing, and then move onto some gluten free rice cereal and almond milk, with soup for lunch.
- I have lost 3 pounds and feel GREAT!
Thank you Clarity!”
A Clarity Cleanse Review…..
By Clair Carrington of Aspiring Business women
“And so it finishes, my 3 day juice detox is over! This isn’t the first detox I’ve done, I’ve tried one that was meant to last for 9 days, the first 2 days of which I could have a shake, water and some tablets. That was a killer. So I went into this Clarity cleanse detox a little wary and wondered if I would ‘make it’ to the end.
Jolene arrived with her cool bag of juices ready made for me, greens, orange and pink. Let me tell you – those 12 little bottles don’t look like very much for 3 days! And so I began, my ‘breakfast’ of Spinach, kale, pineapple, ginger and mint. Lush, it was delicious. Each day I had a pint of lemon infused water which saw me through to about 10am at which point my juice day would begin. The second juice was a lovely shade of rosey pink – grapefruit, grape and ????, Jolene told me this was a ‘pick me up’ juice for the slump I might feel (I didn’t notice any slumps). This pink beauty was probably my favourite.
The 3rd and 4th were equally as tasty, a carrot, pear and mint and a cucumber, broccoli, asparagus, watercress and celery.
Did I cheat? I don’t think so, perhaps I did. I snacked on dried mango which is divinely sweet and nuts. These kept the hunger at bay, oh and on day 2 I had 5 raspberries.
The truth is that it was a lot of mind over matter. My mind definitely knew that I wanted food but when I thought about it, it wasn’t because I was hungry, it was because I’m a habitual snacker! That said, my tummy only rumbled once on the morning of the last day. And I haven’t even mentioned the liquorice tea yet. I like the liquorice flavour anyway but not being a tea and coffee drinker I had never discovered this new delight which I think I’m going to be buying in from now on.
Having read the food lists I’m also going to go to the local health food shop and buy some foods that I’m informed by Jolene be more agreeable to my digestive system.
And if you’re wondering about weightloss, yes it worked for that too!
10 days on and I’ve continued to eat a predominantly vegetarian diet, with the odd turkey and chicken meals thrown in. I’m loving snacking on peanuts (beneficial for an A type like myself). I feel much leaner and even though I have a way to go I feel much more confident that I can keep it up”
Aspiring Business Women Ltd
A Blood “Type A” testimonial….
Sarah Jayne Valance
I decided to do the blood type cleanse as I had heard of the phrase ‘eat right for your type’ before and with clarity4foodhaving the blood type juices, I felt I had to give this a try.
During my clarity A type cleanse I found the first two days quite difficult as I was having quite bad headaches, on day three I started to feel much better, my head was clearer, I had lots more energy and I felt great! The best I have ever really felt.
The A type plan has had a huge positive impact on my lifestyle now, my energy levels are higher, my head is clearer, I have no more bloating, my skin and hair are much better, I feel able to cope with life much better now and I feel HUMAN again!!!
Since being on the blood type A plan I’ve eaten foods that I’ve never eaten before and loving them, there is so much more variety in my foods now, more than ever, I have tried so many diets in the past and over the years and I have to say this is the ultimate for me, my energy levels are high (which is so important to me), my head is clearer and I feel great in myself, my hair and skin are in better condition, I don’t feel bloated or sluggish at all anymore, I feel like a different person, Jolene Field at Clarity4food has totally transformed my life for the better, so a huge thankyou Jolene!!!!
A Clarity Cleanse review
By Warwick Kay of Adventure Graphics Ltd
“I’m still doing really well on the clarity plan and haven’t put any weight back on since the cleanse and lost a bit more! Eat Muesli every morning, salad at lunch and a healthy dinner later. Hardly had any crisps and no chocolate at all – replaced with an apple!! I’m also still walking the dog everyday before work.
Had a few treats for the footy but got stomach ache from either the white bread or the beer?!
Never thought I’d be able to keep this up, so thank you for the great juices to kick start it all off Jolene”